Hello to everyone reading this!
My name is Kevin Massing and if you know me at all then you know that I am an aspiring Writer/Director and in an attempt to make myself a better writer while still in school, I am creating this blog to challenge myself to write every day.
In order to ensure that I keep up with this goal I will post at least a short story or scene a day on this blog and my facebook page. I am inviting family, close, trusted friends, and anyone who may randomly stumble across this blog to post comments, and please be honest with me and tell me what you really think of my work.
I am also encouraging anyone who is interested to post a comment with an idea for a short story to write, it can be anything, give any setting, characters, time period, etc. Any topic is fine I welcome all challengers. You can be give me as many or as few details about your desired story as you like, but I warn you that if you are very vague with your description, do not be upset if I take some liberties with unspecified details.
I will also eventually post links to some of my larger writing ideas for anyone interested.
My first story will be posted sometime within the next 24 hours, and i will attempt to do it for 365 days, it may not be possible to do continuously, but I think I'll be able to handle it.
Wish Me Luck....
KeM
Very cool idea. Good luck with the project!
ReplyDelete